Forum Replies Created

Page 315 of 426
  • Steve Connor

    February 2, 2012 at 12:17 am in reply to: Has 10.03 fixed the “undo” bug?

    Its an autosave of each PROJECT and it’s a lot of use!

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    February 2, 2012 at 12:15 am in reply to: Event/Project bloat curtailed?

    I created 10 compound clips, bladed them down to about 100 clips, added 80 markers plus 40 connected clips.

    Project went up to 25mb in size, no slowdown in timeline operation

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • [Helmut Kobler] “Hmmm, thanks guys. Strangely, the pause seems to happen at the beginning of my project (a 4 minute video) and not by the end. I’ve tried trashing preferences, rebooting, etc. I’ll let you know if I discover something.
    “

    Is it pausing when you have a clip in just the primary, or when you have connected clips as well. The only time I see a slight lag is when there are connected clips.

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    February 1, 2012 at 2:36 pm in reply to: FCPX to ProTools

    [Jeremy Garchow] “Roles to tracks via AAF. Sweet.”

    I know, the walls are tumbling down

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    February 1, 2012 at 1:28 pm in reply to: Well – it’s “early” 2012

    [Aindreas Gallagher] “there are no magical updates”

    Oh yes there are!

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    February 1, 2012 at 11:26 am in reply to: 10.03 released

    Fabien Daguerre has also just pointed out on the techniques forum that there is now an autosave folder in the projects folder, this has timestamped versions of your projects as in FCP7, hopefully this means no more days worth of work lost for some people!

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    February 1, 2012 at 11:23 am in reply to: Has 10.03 fixed the “undo” bug?

    Cool! Thanks for that, I hadn’t spotted it, just tried opening a timestamped version and it works OK

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    February 1, 2012 at 9:19 am in reply to: Check out the multicam videos

    Some multicam tutorials up on the COW now, well worth watching

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • [Mitch Ives] “I’m curious how much ram you have and which video card you’re using, since I have the same machine with a K3?”

    16GB RAM and a Radeon 4870.

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • I’m on SL with no delay on a 2008 Mac Pro 8 core

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

Page 315 of 426

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy