[Kent Beeson] “Thanks very much that helped, greatly – thanks for taking the time indeed!
Glad to help – but actually in following the usual recommendation for this kind of job (I seem to remember it’s what the manual recommends along with various tutorials), I didn’t of course tell you the best way of doing it in this instance, which is not to use a paint stroke but a simple bezier shape set to outline mode.
You can use the same write-on behavior technique and you’ll get a cleaner, tidier result.
The paint stroke routine is useful if you are using a pen and you are wanting to use the ballistics of your actual movements but otherwise it’s an unnecessary fiddle for this, especially if you only have a mouse to draw with.
BTW – do you guys make the split screen plug in for Adobe PP CC as well as FCPX?”
Tokyo Split Animator isn’t yet available for Premiere, but that’s only because I can’t find the time to finish building it. You’ve just given me the nudge I needed to get back onto it, so thanks 😉
Simon Ubsdell
http://www.tokyo-uk.com