Yep, but without the HD-SDI card you won’t be able to look at it on an HD monitor. Honestly I see this deck as pretty impractical for an HVX user as it greatly eclipses the price of the camera itself. The 1200A deck really needs both of its optional cards to be truly useful.
Are you looking for a long term storage of your HVX footage? In that case you’re better off simply backing your DVCPROHD footage to something like a DLT drive. Much more suited to long term storage than DVCPROHD tapes. And it’s far, far cheaper to get a DLT drive than a 1200A deck. The only situation where I could see this deck as needed for an HVX user would be if you were working in a facility with other 1200A decks where you were expected to deliver programs on tape.
At the very least I’d strongly recommend waiting another few weeks to see what goodies Panasonic introduces at NAB.
Noah