Forum Replies Created

Page 117 of 285
  • Mylenium

    October 31, 2006 at 10:02 am in reply to: copying text from other apps…

    I think I posted on this topic just last week. Look it up, it may also contain a possible solution to your problems.

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    October 31, 2006 at 9:58 am in reply to: guy fawkes text animation??

    Give Particular a try. Use Sticky collisions to shape the text. If you download the Pyro pack from the Trapcode website, there are enough fireworks presets in it that should get you started.

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    October 31, 2006 at 9:55 am in reply to: After Effects – Templates Projects

    No, you can’t do that. That ground is exclusive Adobe territory. ;o)

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    October 30, 2006 at 6:42 pm in reply to: Synchronizing Video to Music

    Goodness, do you ever leave the computer, yikesmikes? Your posts are so elaborate and detailed, it’s kinda spooky. ;O)

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    October 30, 2006 at 5:46 pm in reply to: New Plugin for After Effects…

    Oh I did. I actually already noticed it last Friday when I was incidentally surfing frischluft.com. All I’ve said that is that I don’t find it too useful for my purposes – no more, no less. Everything else is already just interpretation on your part (or are you being sissy because you feel offended as a developer?).

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    October 30, 2006 at 5:46 pm in reply to: New Plugin for After Effects…

    Oh I did. I actually already noticed it last Friday when I was incidentally surfing frischluft.com. All I’ve said that is that I don’t find it too useful for my purposes – no more, no less. Everything else is already just interpretation on your part (or are you being sissy because you feel offended as a developer?).

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    October 30, 2006 at 5:26 pm in reply to: New Plugin for After Effects…

    [Taron333] ”
    Interesting post. Just too bad It’s not that terribly useful for most of what I do.”

    Hehe, don’t get smart with me… ;O) To elaborate: Most of what I do involves non-contiguous depth maps and thus my stuff supposedly would look pretty much like the “design” examples on your webpage – high-fidelity glassworks and marbles (no offence). Granted, better-looking than your average glass plugin but not that terribly useful to me. Maybe your next outing will bring a plugin that would somehow fit into my workflows and improve them, but for the time being I guess I’ll have to look at what your competitors have on offer. Give my best to Philip.

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    October 30, 2006 at 5:26 pm in reply to: New Plugin for After Effects…

    [Taron333] ”
    Interesting post. Just too bad It’s not that terribly useful for most of what I do.”

    Hehe, don’t get smart with me… ;O) To elaborate: Most of what I do involves non-contiguous depth maps and thus my stuff supposedly would look pretty much like the “design” examples on your webpage – high-fidelity glassworks and marbles (no offence). Granted, better-looking than your average glass plugin but not that terribly useful to me. Maybe your next outing will bring a plugin that would somehow fit into my workflows and improve them, but for the time being I guess I’ll have to look at what your competitors have on offer. Give my best to Philip.

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    October 30, 2006 at 3:47 pm in reply to: New Plugin for After Effects…

    Interesting technology. Just too bad It’s not that terribly useful for most of what I do.

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    October 30, 2006 at 3:47 pm in reply to: New Plugin for After Effects…

    Interesting technology. Just too bad It’s not that terribly useful for most of what I do.

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

Page 117 of 285

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy