Mike Clasby
Forum Replies Created
-
Just thought you should know that Photoshopforvideo.com doesn’t look right on IE7 beta2 (at least for me), the top menu drops to venetian blinds obscuring the content. Firefox looks fine. Nice site.
-
I think this video tut is what you want:
Growing Design Elements in After Effects by Jayse Hansen
-
If it spins off-kilter, you probably need to move the Anchor Point, the point which it rotates around.
Double click the layer (opens a separate window, Footage I think)then you can move the Anchor Point. The Anchor Point is the little circle in the middle of the layer with the cross through it. Moving the Anchor Point means sometimes you have to reposition the layer, as they’re related.
You can also move the Anchor Point in the main Comp Window with the Pan Behind Tool (P), it’s in the Tools Palette.
-
If it spins off-kilter, you probably need to move the Anchor Point, the point which it rotates around.
Double click the layer (opens a separate window, Footage I think)then you can move the Anchor Point. The Anchor Point is the little circle in the middle of the layer with the cross through it. Moving the Anchor Point means sometimes you have to reposition the layer, as they’re related.
You can also move the Anchor Point in the main Comp Window with the Pan Behind Tool (P), it’s in the Tools Palette.
-
Mike Clasby
July 1, 2006 at 2:59 am in reply to: How to make particles to be shaped as a designated shape?If you just want spheres with native AE Plugins you might try Simulate > CC Ball Action followed up with Simulate > CC Scatterize or Stylize > Scatter (the Scatters if you want smaller pieces).
-
Mike Clasby
June 30, 2006 at 10:27 pm in reply to: How to make particles to be shaped as a designated shape?Look at this tut for Particle Illusion (Movie Shows the Effect):
If that’s what you want, got to Wondertouch and get the free version (30 days full SE):
https://www.wondertouch.com/index.asp
Here’s the Cow Forum for PI:
https://forums.creativecow.net/cgi-bin/new_view_posts.cgi?forumid=23
-
For the smeary-stretchy you have two choices:
Transition>CC Scale Wipe
and
Pete’s Plugin’s Smear (freebie)
https://www.petewarden.com/index.htm
Pete’s Plugin’s are worth it for Smear and Kaliedoscope, great plugs
-
I think you can get a 30 day version Of Particle Illusion for a trail and use this tut:
Maybe Trapcode can do the same thing, I dunno.
Questions on PI can be answered at that Cow Forum.
-
Sorry for all the typos above, I was rushing off to Superman.
Twas pretty Super.
-
Sorry for all the typos above, I was rushing off to Superman.
Twas pretty Super.