Couple things to consider:
1. Avid does not have a 60p project format so you will most likely be working in a 60i (interlace) type project. This means that every frame becomes a field losing 1/2 the vertical resolution, but motion resolution should stay the same.
2. The 4K will be scaled to 1920×1080 as Media Composer tops out at HD resolution. This is the same workflow as with any other 2K+ camera format such as RED, etc.
3. You will want to transcode to a more “edit” friendly codec, so I would look to the more data conservative formats for interlace.
“Dailies” will most like be made in a dailies type system such as MTI, Baselight, Colorfront, etc. I “think” Resolve may have it now, but I am not sure. In these scenarios, make sure you define what the REEL ID is going to be (filename or otherwise) before the offline to ensure a smoother online reconform/relink.
Michael