Forum Replies Created

Page 120 of 1014
  • Is the “Precision editor” still a thing?

  • “auto approval” has always been there – it kicks in when the deadline is less than an hour off.

  • Mark Suszko

    October 27, 2016 at 7:08 pm in reply to: 10.3

    So far I see a lot of stills and only videos of finished projects. Where’s all the videos demonstrating the individual features?

  • Mark Suszko

    October 27, 2016 at 6:52 pm in reply to: Reactions to today’s Apple Event

    I never got the hang of using Roles up to now; maybe now I will. Audio lanes looks useful.

  • Mark Suszko

    October 27, 2016 at 6:47 pm in reply to: 10.3

    They have that jump-cut-eliminating feature that Adobe has, and that I bought third-party a few months back. At the time I wondered if the lower price for the app was indicative of something to come… guess it was.

  • Mark Suszko

    October 27, 2016 at 6:46 pm in reply to: 10.3

    Tentatively pleased. More audio tools always useful.

  • Mark Suszko

    October 27, 2016 at 4:52 pm in reply to: Reactions to today’s Apple Event

    So, wireless earrings to go with the iWatch then?

    I’m a little catty today since we’ve waited so long for something new on several hardware and software fronts.

  • Mark Suszko

    October 27, 2016 at 4:24 pm in reply to: Need Google Search Advice re: Finding Leads

    Sounds like a Boolean search term might help you

  • Mark Suszko

    October 27, 2016 at 3:04 pm in reply to: What would you charge?

    It must be a side effect of the Cubs games, but I find myself agreeing with Ned more and more often. ?

    He mentioned the wind noise, then you also have the water noise of waves on the beach, too. You have the main lighting source, the sun, changing angles minute by minute. To mitigate that, takes reflectors and butterfly scrims, stands and/or grips to hold and aim them. So your project budget needs a line for crew.

    The instructor would have to be mic’d using a boom and very directional shotgun mic, which makes wide shots a problem.

    If this goes forward, it should be as a youtube video, with ad revenue. DVD sales will be small, and subject to piracy.

  • Mark Suszko

    October 26, 2016 at 7:51 pm in reply to: Look whats coming from Microsof. Mac Killer?

    No denying, it’s dead sexy.

    I wasn’t a huge fan of touch-edit “finger-panting” a timeline with the screen at 90 degrees… but at 20 degrees, plus the knob… I might like to try it.

Page 120 of 1014

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy