Forum Replies Created

Page 226 of 374
  • John Cuevas

    January 8, 2013 at 2:03 pm in reply to: Correct presets for animation on tv

    That choice will work fine, it’s what use everyday(cept I change the frame rate)

    One question are you just creating the animation or doing the entire post work? Cause if someone else is going to composite your animation into there work, then save yourself and the editor grief by just coordinating now. Nothing worse than creating an animation and having it not look 100% because it’s being used in a comp that has to scale it/change frame rates….

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    January 8, 2013 at 1:58 pm in reply to: Best Online HD Video Comp Settings?

    Unless things have changed recently, youtube and vimeo caps the frame rates at 30FPS, so that would be the limit. 24FPS plays fine on both, so if it’s all static and you don’t have video that will cause issues later(for instance we shoot at 60p, so 24FPS is always an issue)—then 24FPS should work really well.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    January 8, 2013 at 1:06 pm in reply to: Best Online HD Video Comp Settings?

    My thoughts on this issue is if it’s not that big of a hassl, work in the largest size possible to start. It doesn’t take much to make something smaller, but once you have started in 720 it’s going to be a hassle if you change your mind and decide to work in 1080.

    Also, vimeo and youtube will create 720 versions for you once upload to there site.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    January 8, 2013 at 12:54 pm in reply to: Hardware Requirements?

    Happy to offer my 2 cents.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • Always happy to help.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    January 7, 2013 at 9:55 pm in reply to: Blurry 3D Vector

    You need to enable the continuous rasterization toggle. It looks like a little sun.

    Continuously rasterize a layer containing vector graphics

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    January 7, 2013 at 1:00 pm in reply to: History panel in AE?

    You are correct, Edit > History is the only way. You could send in a Feature Request, that’s something I would like to see also.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • No worries Kell.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    January 4, 2013 at 8:17 pm in reply to: 3D still to 2D Video

    Happy to help, hope your project turns out well.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • Did I miss a question?

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Page 226 of 374

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy