Forum Replies Created

Page 113 of 374
  • I did, it was in the link above your last post, but here it is again: 7281_shattertransitioncs55.zip

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    March 24, 2014 at 2:26 pm in reply to: any way to format text linked to another source?

    Unless I’m missing something, I think in your source text expression after the number input + "°"

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    March 24, 2014 at 11:58 am in reply to: Text Creation

    That’s gonig to be real tough to figure out, quite a few layers styles have been applied.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • Here you go. Just follow the instructions above and it will work for you.
    7281_shattertransitioncs55.zip

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • An AEP file will open on a Mac or a PC, are you on a version pre-CS6? Cause I can create a legacy version back to CS5.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • I strongly recommend, Getting started with After Effects (CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, & CC).

    But if you are painted in a corner, here is a very simple shatter transition project, all you need to do is put video in the “Image 1” comp. In the image 2 comp, you will put your second video, right click the layer, go to Time > Time Reverse Layer. Press End, the press the “]” so that the start of your clip is now at the end of the comp. Then render the “Shatter Transition” comp.

    7278_shattertransitionfolder.zip

    As far as logo transitions, there are pretty inexpensive templates you can purchase at; revostock,
    video hive.net(one word), pond5, envanto.com

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    March 22, 2014 at 12:11 pm in reply to: AE project length

    Can you just use the video holders as is, and when you get to the end just start the template over?

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    March 19, 2014 at 3:24 pm in reply to: Dixon Baxi animation

    You neglected to post the link.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    March 19, 2014 at 12:17 am in reply to: How to have custom line styles

    AE still doesn’t allow custom brushes, only its built-in round ones.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    March 18, 2014 at 4:53 pm in reply to: After Effects Feature Request – Auto restart

    Then check out the script, should do exactly what you need.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Page 113 of 374

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy