Not to beat the proverbial dead horse, we are in agreement here, but…
[Jeremy Garchow] “But if he had seen all the kids riding without helmets fall down and get hurt, did he not think that that he might be able to suffer the same consequences?”
From this statement I assume you don’t have kids, am I right?
[Jeremy Garchow] “High-end means meeting all the requirements to finish for complex workflows – no broadcast monitoring, no high-end.”
Which has been announced”
Which is why I said in my first post, not high-end as yet.
[Jeremy Garchow] “These drastic actions are not new, we just feel the results more deeply.”
Again, name another major app that was killed as suddenly and as totally; still expecting a new upgrade on Monday, EOL’d without sales or support on Tuesday. That was new. More than anything else, that is what changed my view on dealing with Apple. Even Discreet (a pox on them) sold and supported *edit for over a year after the EOL.
Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
—————————
nothin’ attached to nothin’
“Deciding the spine is the process of editing” F. Bieberkopf