Forum Replies Created

Page 353 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    April 4, 2013 at 6:06 pm in reply to: Moving an object along a curved path

    None.

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 31, 2013 at 7:08 pm in reply to: Group events with title

    Interesting….

    Until a Script Guru appears, I’ve been thinking that taking that the Longest event would be the Video of the three, my thoughts are to use a script that would create Regions or Selections of a bunch of three. Ermmm… this is where I’m winging it, then forward select through the Timeline hitting G for Group. But as I say that’s me winging it….

    Interesting…..

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 31, 2013 at 12:36 am in reply to: Sony Vegas 12 BSOD/Freezing

    Nigel, I told John about this, he told me what to look for, I cleaned out the fur balls – job done! No more BSOD. Didn’t find any fish, of ANY colour – not even red ones!

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 30, 2013 at 12:12 pm in reply to: Sony Vegas 12 BSOD/Freezing

    I have it mentally framed above my edit desk!

    Wait, maybe I can dig out that video I did of it? You still have it?

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 30, 2013 at 8:14 am in reply to: Audio Problem w/ Rendering Vegas Pro 10

    [Steve Rhoden] “Right click on each and select Synchronize by moving”

    Wow Steve! When did that happen? I just tested by selecting a whole bunch that I purposefully UnGrouped. And they all went pack to where they SHOULD be.

    Thanks for that Steve! – All I’ve got to do is remember it . . .

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 30, 2013 at 8:01 am in reply to: How do I stop lag in preview?

    [Zuel Towne] “When editing HD vids my preview vid lags bad”

    1] Are you previewing in BEST?

    2] Does your Project Settings match your Media?

    3] What is your Audio Device? And settings thereof?

    4] Are you using a Second Monitor to Preview?

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 30, 2013 at 7:54 am in reply to: Sony Vegas 12 BSOD/Freezing

    [Nigel O'Neill] ” we can only hypothesize as to what the problem could be”

    Nigel, if you’re referring to my magnificent suggestions, there’s nothing hypothetical about opening up the side of the PC and taking a look inside. And having the CPU Core Temp being monitored is a free neat pre-emptive action too.

    And with ‘umble apologies to the very best TV and screen writer, Will Shakespeare . . “There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    ”

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Pedro Soares] “However, it renders normally in .WMV. Why does this happen?”

    NB: https://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/24/963280

    …

  • Graham Bernard

    March 28, 2013 at 8:32 pm in reply to: Vegas Pro 12 Desktop Icon

    Sure, like any other Shortcut Icon, Right Click on Icon and open up Properties and Navigate to the Icon option.

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 28, 2013 at 1:15 pm in reply to: Sony Vegas 12 BSOD/Freezing

    [Dave Osbun] “No, but it’ll show the error messages that are causing his crash.”

    And will that show anything “heat” related? I’m suggesting the heat thing so that it can be eliminated. Having the heat in the CPU monitored will assist gauging what is going on. Waiting for a BSOD to happen and then getting the error message, as it wont indicate heat, would be telling me that the horse had bolted, which we’d know. I’m not gain-saying your suggestion, what I’ve invited the OP to do is get a handle on the situ right now.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 353 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy