The emergence of that error message has been reported.
But from ANOTHER direction, my ASIO drivers are looking like the culprits.
My remedy has been to go into the Audio Device in Vegas Prefs – I see my ASIO driver options are whiteout-ed – and temporarily apply any other driver; go back and forth twice which tends to now “shake-loose” the ASIO, go APPLY and move on . . . . .
However, what HAS had some effect has to firewall ALL my audio INS and OUTS to use the ASIO driver. If I dare wonder from this path of righteousness, my ASIO gets all “rowdy” with me again. When I then go into M$ with my sound-card<>ASIO setups, I can see one has usurped one for the other.
Here’s a thought, jr, my ASIO driver DOES have a SONY development tag on it – interested?
Yup, you ain’t alone.
….and if it ain’t your ASIO or rather you DON’T use ASIO anything, then I can’t suggest anything further.
Grazie
Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge