Forum Replies Created

Page 162 of 449
  • Yes, that’s working fine now. Even though there is that silly -1 added to the Preview Tab in X8 and when I SAVE AS there is that -1, whatever you’ve done, parse’s it outta the way now and VegasPro13 sees it and uses it as a Take.

    Good show Wayne!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Good!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Wayne Waag] “One other thing, in File Format Preferences, the Open Raw images with Camera RAW Lab is ticked so that it automatically opens the camera RAW window.”

    Yes, Wayne I know I even posted above here a Screengrab to demonstrate this. Didn’t you see that?

    Anyway, this -1 is a complete numbty thing for Corel to do.

    I look forward to testing your newest solution tomorrow.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • So, Wayne, you can now see this nonsense for yourself eh? I’ve asked why on the official Corel X8 Forum. I really don’t see why this should be added to something as fundamental as a file name.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • I’ve been using the former.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Not done yet . . .. oh nooooo…..

    It now appears I can NOT send a RAW directly into X8, have it Open Up and then apply the RAW Editor. Once the RAW is IN X8 the are only two ways to get to the RAW Editor Toolset, via a thumbnail in “Manage” or directly from a Folder? Have you heard of anything more ridiculous? Once opened in the Edit option the RAW tool is blind to that Layer or Photo. I can’t see a way to access the RAW Tool.

    I’ve now tried my AfterShotPro2 for RAW, similar to LightRoom, and that is plain dumb to where the TAKE has come from and wont keep that Folder in memory to export out to.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Wayne Waag] ” As always, your suggestions and feedback are most welcomed.”

    Thank you.

    However . . . On the Corel Forums I’ve posted my “thoughts” about X8 renaming an original file ‘cos of my decision to use the Auto Launching of their Internal RAW editor is plainly, at best silly, and at worst dangerous to workflow.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    May 9, 2016 at 4:13 am in reply to: Sony Vegas glitched out

    [Laz Vukoje] “Wow, I’m an idiot.”

    Not acceptable! – You came here to ask the question in the first place, that makes you a total Genius!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    May 9, 2016 at 3:15 am in reply to: New Script: Open Stills in Graphic Editor

    [Wayne Waag] “I cannot find a reference to Auto Preserve in X8. Are you using X6 by chance?”

    No, I’m using X8.

    [Wayne Waag] “Also, do you have PSP set to edit a “copy” of the original file?”

    Good question. I have only been aware that I could SAVE AS A COPY. But EDIT a “copy” I haven’t been aware of?

    [Wayne Waag] “I can’t find that option either in X8, but some editors permit this which may explain the addition of the -1. Very confusing.”

    EVIDENCED BASED RESULTS
    I’ve now pinpointed just at what point within X8 the -1 is being added. And that -1 appears in X8 ONLY for the CR2 work and NOT JPEG work. And more frustratingly, I can’t find a way to circumvent this!:

    NB: This does NOT happen using your script for JPEG work. I can come back to VP and the adjusted JPEG is added successfully as a Take. For some deeply Graphical Editing purposes RAW CR2s get this -1 added to the file while in edit. Could this be a way to inform the User and X8 that this CR2 is being regarded as a “Layer”? Is it getting some information that is suggesting that CR2s RAWs are to be processed as a Layer? This is me speculating, so it could be a Red Herring!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    May 8, 2016 at 7:13 pm in reply to: Sony Vegas glitched out

    Pretty quick really?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 162 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy