Forum Replies Created

Page 163 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    May 8, 2016 at 6:42 pm in reply to: Sony Vegas glitched out

    I’m timing who’s gonna answer this first.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Tape M key for a Marker and work from there.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    May 8, 2016 at 5:34 pm in reply to: New Script: Open Stills in Graphic Editor

    I couldn’t have done it without your majestical input.

    I have no idea why this happens with X8, and why it is correct in the old OIGE for JPEGs. This HAS to be a clue.

    So, you’re not getting that extra -1 ?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    May 8, 2016 at 5:07 pm in reply to: New Script: Open Stills in Graphic Editor

    Ah, I see now, that ” -1 ” I’ve not been aware of that before now. I’ll dig about. Your script is creating exactly what it should. That -1 is a real.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    May 8, 2016 at 4:50 pm in reply to: New Script: Open Stills in Graphic Editor

    Just rechecked and I have in the same folder:

    IMG_5169 – this is the CR2 file

    IMG_5169-Take 01 -1 – and this is the PNG file

    For some dumb-a reason Vegas is not seeing this as a Media OR a Take. Here’s what is residing in my Vegas Project Media, a Ghost PNG!

    Correct name and Take Suffix, but Vegas just does not want to recognize that it has been filled with the output from X8.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    May 8, 2016 at 4:09 pm in reply to: New Script: Open Stills in Graphic Editor

    I do do the SAVE AS for PNG, but not the FOR WEB. Could that be making a difference? Apart from the outcome, I’m doing the exact same as you. The named changed file is in the same folder too. The Auto Preserve is X8 making a backup in case I do do something wrong.

    OK, so what you are showing me is what I was and am looking to see happen.

    Saving for web? I’ll try that.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    May 8, 2016 at 9:52 am in reply to: Monitor blacking out?

    And the other question/suggestions I asked/made?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    May 8, 2016 at 6:49 am in reply to: New Script: Open Stills in Graphic Editor

    [Wayne Waag] ” If you are still having problems, let me know and I’ll prepare a short screen recording.”

    7:45 Sunday Morning – The Sun is up and we’re potting-out hot red geraniums & trailing white lobelia today – nice! This I can do . . . Erm….Still this issue:

    Should I NEED to restart my PC or VP13?

    Old your OIGE .CS isn’t present. I’ll just recheck . . . Nope.

    Wayne, thanks for your persistence.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    May 8, 2016 at 6:17 am in reply to: Fade out/in minimum volume?

    [Manuel Pardo] “The least I can do is use the gain bar, but I cannot make a segmented fade in/out section. Is there a way to do this?”

    I use Volume Envelope. Explore this AND the Automation Latch Tools – spectacular!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    May 8, 2016 at 4:26 am in reply to: Monitor blacking out?

    Is the monitor stable for all other uses?

    1] Uncheck GPU acceleration if ON.

    2] Check for latest GPU driver.

    3] What is your RAM build size?

    4] What BUILD of VP11?

    Then the obvious:

    What media?

    What Project settings

    Scanning for Audio VSTs update, yes I did say Audio.

    Bottom line something on the live piping through the wires to you monitor is being choked. I get this IF I’m expecting too much. You could also have some failing electrolytes in your Monitor. Failing Capacitors can make screens flicker and signal doom!

    Has this been a new symptom?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 163 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy