Forum Replies Created

Page 147 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    August 19, 2016 at 8:14 am in reply to: Excalibur 6 update for Vegas Pro 13

    I’m glad that my efforts were of assistance. Such are the joys of being a User-tester.

    I’ll upload your corrected Xcal later today.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    August 19, 2016 at 6:10 am in reply to: Highlighted text vegas

    There are many FXs.

    What kind of emphasis are you after? Have you seen a sample of what you’re after? Is it the emphasis the we seen at the bottom of a news or sportscast?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    August 18, 2016 at 8:18 am in reply to: Insert Transitions hotkey

    [David Eon] “Still no transitions…
    “

    Yup, reproed here. Not working in VP12 either. I never use it anyway.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    August 18, 2016 at 7:12 am in reply to: Excalibur 6 update for Vegas Pro 13

    I can prove that colours correctly reflected in your “SAMPLE” view, are NOT what comes out at the other end.

    This is correct:

    This is not correct:

    I then went through ALL the options for the Colour Selection Grid:

    As we can see there are 6×8 = 48 options.

    I then preceded to methodically repeat each and every selection and made a spreadsheet of the results. “y” = Correct and “x” = Incorrect:

    What I found was that only 8 of the 48 colours were correctly reflected in the QuickLabels.

    Now, in my opinion, Edward, this leaves you with a dilemma. EITHER leave as it is with a warning OR get together with Madison to establish if there IS a bug and have them squash it. What I really don’t understand is if your QL Preview SAMPLE is correct, why isn’t THIS being carried through to the final operation?

    I hope my testing helps you in your efforts to get this sorted out.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    August 18, 2016 at 6:11 am in reply to: Excalibur 6 update for Vegas Pro 13

    [Edward Troxel] “The colors will now properly work”

    Erm, not here they aren’t:

    What am I doing wrong?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    August 17, 2016 at 3:29 pm in reply to: Excalibur 6 update for Vegas Pro 13

    Thanks Edward.

    I can’t get the Text Colour or Background Colour to work to take effect.

    Cheers

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Derek Charles] ” I am still very confused on what to do.”

    Understood. If it should help I’ve attached my approach to this. Just ADD as a Take any of your media and you will see the Black and White SONY Fx will scan across.

    Here’s the result:

    Here’s the VEG file for you
    10424_movingfx1a.veg.zip

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Eric Dettman from MAGIX has been on this Forum. Try Eric at MAGIX.

    Now, as Eric reads these boards, and I’d have thought seen your post, and hasn’t said anything, he either doesn’t know or knows but can’t say.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    August 16, 2016 at 8:05 am in reply to: Cant zoom in on text!

    Do what Steve is suggesting. This is a better, Pro way of working. After all what you are trying to manipulate is a Graphic. And Graphics = A Graphics package – mostly.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    August 16, 2016 at 5:54 am in reply to: Cant zoom in on text!

    If I’ve understood you correctly – a screen grab of what you’re doing would help – you have Text on a Track above the Track of the Picture of your Paper? Yes? If so, Insert a New Parent Track above those Text and Paper Tracks and use the Parent Track Motion to Zoom in both. You won’t like the resolution.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 147 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy