Forum Replies Created

Page 140 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    October 20, 2016 at 6:48 pm in reply to: I need to put a box onscreen- best method?

    Vegas DOES save as PNGs, and that comes back with the ALPHA channel, a ready to go transparent background. No need for the GIFs.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 20, 2016 at 6:21 pm in reply to: I need to put a box onscreen- best method?

    Hmm, it’s starting to sound that Vegas isn’t the tool for the job.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 20, 2016 at 5:08 pm in reply to: I need to put a box onscreen- best method?

    Here’s another sample with 4 in different sizes and in different positions:

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 20, 2016 at 5:00 pm in reply to: I need to put a box onscreen- best method?

    Steve, I saved it as a Transparent PNG and brought it BACK into VP13 as a locatable Border overlaying a Test Chart:

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 20, 2016 at 4:55 pm in reply to: I need to put a box onscreen- best method?

    [Stephen Mann] “Masking- how would I make a transparent rectangle?”

    This took me 10 seconds:

    If you need more just ask.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 20, 2016 at 4:37 pm in reply to: I need to put a box onscreen- best method?

    Hi Steve!

    Good to see you back.

    OK 2 ways:

    1/- Make a transparent GIF.

    2/- Use Masks on a Solid Red GenMed.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 15, 2016 at 8:12 am in reply to: Workstations for 4K

    Roger, please research the Transcoding of 4K for VP. Also the amount of CF cards. Also factor in the Hard Drive real estate you’ll need. What CODEC (camera) are you going to deal with.

    4K is not only, only about the PC. Get some 4K and try it in Vegas. Please!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 13, 2016 at 2:53 pm in reply to: How do you crop just one side with the pan/crop box?

    That’s your PC Q answered BUT. Route reveals, which I see is what you really want to do, then others can chip in with Animated Masks and then there is the devious creeping Luminance Gradient which when I’m clever I’ll revisit too!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 13, 2016 at 2:13 pm in reply to: How do you crop just one side with the pan/crop box?

    [Stefan Schramm] “I’d still like to know the ‘proper’ way of doing this, though.”

    Proper? – Well, UNCHECK these 3:

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • I agree with Wayne. Start over.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 140 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy