Forum Replies Created

Page 139 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    October 25, 2016 at 9:30 am in reply to: Cool light effect

    [László Kovács] “But what the OP is asking, is that kind of motion trail those lights draw.”

    How do you know this? I read this:

    [Dale Estes] “This is pretty slick, and if it was a still image I could figure out how to do it.”

    That didn’t indicate “Motion”?

    If this IS the case – hope the OP gets back and clarifies – then I would explore prearranging two tracks that created MASKS of those two separate colours, apply motion blur – Vegas has this – and eventually render back a 2-Colour Transparent BG render which would marry with the original footage. Simple!

    Actually I do have a mass of Plugs, not Boris, that may well utilize Motion Blurring based on preselected Chroma. Further thinking about this as the colours are really dominant, maybe even Luminosity. Interesting . . . .

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 25, 2016 at 7:25 am in reply to: Cool light effect

    [Dale Estes] “Anyone have an idea on how this can be accomplished in Vegas?”

    Looks to me as if they’d attached a short strip of LEDs to each bike wheel rim. There’s a tiny clue as they start off slowly there’s what appears to be an arc of lights. Doing this in post? Study the way the effect vanishes behind trees. In Post? Rather you than me!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 23, 2016 at 4:07 am in reply to: Media Manager Crashing in Vegas Pro 13

    [Jim Prisby] “I would appreciate any help you can give me.”

    Oh dear….. it’s got to be about 10 years ago when I first got issues with MM, and that was with ACID Pro. I spent much much time with the Madison support people trying to nail the issues – I won’t go into the whole mess, but I was eventually thanked for by Madison, was both my patience and fortitude as the issues were focused on that SyncFusion item. And when I read that line in your error message, I felt a cold hand of history grab at me. Halloween is around the corner? Right?

    OK, I haven’t UG to Win10, and I have MM running, but I’m guessing that possibly that the UG process has done something to the SyncFusion operation has gone messy. Solution? See if you can get an MM update that would improve or better yet, eradicate the issues. BTW what is the version of MM are you using? Maybe somebody here, or on the Main MAGIX VP Forum who has UG to W10 and is using MM can tell you what MM is working for them.

    What you should take heart from this is that MM was working under W7 and now after W10 UG it’s gone South. That could point to a solution.

    SyncFusion? ….. ugh…..

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 22, 2016 at 9:13 pm in reply to: I need to put a box onscreen- best method?

    [László Kovács] ” Where is it possible to get it?
    I don’t find…”

    Here yah go: Frédéric Baumann

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 22, 2016 at 9:41 am in reply to: Rendering/cropping

    ooo . . no idea – sorry.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 22, 2016 at 2:27 am in reply to: Vegas Pro 14 and Pluraleyes 4

    [Terry Hogan] “Has anyone figured out a solution?”

    You/we can’t. There isn’t. Red Giant haven’t, so far, announced anytime soon a date for a compatible version that will work with VP14.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 21, 2016 at 5:36 pm in reply to: I need to put a box onscreen- best method?

    Hi Steve.

    I found my Fred Border – It is and was a GenMed ( I’m a fooool), anyhoo, here’s a sample:

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 21, 2016 at 5:28 am in reply to: I need to put a box onscreen- best method?

    [James Ollick] “I think I have your answer and it is easy, use the cookie cutter in Vegas.”

    I understood Steve was wanting multiple rectangles and complete control of the spatial positioning of the rectangles. This can’t be achieved with Cookie Cutter, and that is why I offered the more complex but infinitely more controllable option than the Cookie Cutter and hence why I spent not a little time in delineating the dual Mask option. You should try it out, it’s quite a nice solution.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 20, 2016 at 7:38 pm in reply to: I need to put a box onscreen- best method?

    Hi Mark! Yes I too have the Border Plugin – I forgot all about that one.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    October 20, 2016 at 7:19 pm in reply to: I need to put a box onscreen- best method?

    2 Masks, one inside the other. The Outer Mask is set to Positive Mode and the Inner Mask is set to Negative Mode.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 139 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy