Forum Replies Created

Page 126 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    March 12, 2017 at 5:57 pm in reply to: Audio stutters when rendered (any format) 9.0Pro

    Project Settings?
    Render Settings?
    What is the MediaInfo of the output?
    Where are Previewing the final output?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 12, 2017 at 6:01 am in reply to: Vegas pro 7 does it have Smart bins.

    [Todd Zimmermann] “So I am back in the music biz from and another perspective and it feels great. I’m working with same songs I wrote and recorded but through video this time. Its wonderful. I have so many ideas zooming around in my head.”

    Todd, that’s great! Often I read posts here where it remains in the “how-to”, and not in the area of expression and outcome.

    More power to your creative urges.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 12, 2017 at 5:26 am in reply to: Vegas pro 7 does it have Smart bins.

    [Todd Zimmermann] “Perhaps if I wish hard enough it will magically appear. What do you think? :)”

    Indubitably.

    BTW, and yes it is a cool feature, you can do Boolean-type wildcard Searches in VP7 and have those searches retained as a Bin. This isn’t automatic for file types as per SBs, but it will give you a whole heap of extra filter variables that can be “saved as” New bins. Try it you, might like it.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 12, 2017 at 4:56 am in reply to: Vegas pro 7 does it have Smart bins.

    [Todd Zimmermann] “That seems strange because I have watched over 30 of his tutorials where he is using v12 and can see pretty much everything else in my v7.

    “Really Todd? Why would a Company make Upgrades if it didn’t add additional features? To me it would be strange if it didn’t. Having said that, does the HELP file for VP7 discuss Smart Bins?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 9, 2017 at 6:47 am in reply to: Does Vegas display rendering speed?

    I’m using this one from SeMW. I don’t know how accurate it is, viz how complex the FX and so is, but it also has other neat tools for Free !

    Fill yah boots: https://www.semw-software.com/en/extensions/

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 7, 2017 at 7:11 am in reply to: Duplicating effect on the same clip

    Yeah, well Paul, I read the post as meaning that out of, say 10 Fx Links in a chain, the OP wishes to copy/duplicate JUST, for example, Link 5.

    What I’d like to know is the outcome hoped for?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 6, 2017 at 6:32 am in reply to: Full Screen and Images on Timeline issues

    [James McCabe] “. . . but when I go full screen on pause or playback, the screen is completely white (apart from an instruction to press Escape to exit full screen.”

    Sounds like a a local issue. I can’t think of anything, nor can I repro your error. Sorry . . .

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 5, 2017 at 5:01 pm in reply to: Timeline to Top of Window?

    Thanks!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 5, 2017 at 3:11 am in reply to: How to optimize video for youtube with vegas 14

    Aaron THANK YOU! – That’s a great LINK you provided. Providing a HIGHER bitrate than needed makes such sense.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 4, 2017 at 7:32 am in reply to: How to save preset for CROP animation?

    [seno meria] “THE ONLY SOLUTION that helped me, was (thanks to Altarvic) to use built-in Plugin-manager Package …”

    Our chum here wants to save the Pan/Crop Positional KeyFrames for Animations. The solution you offered is only correct for FX KeyFrames for retaining the changes to FXs and not Positional.

    PEA is the only way I can come up with.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 126 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy