[Steve Kauzlarich] “I believe that it’s associated with the “shared/unshared” switch in the interface.”
Steve, I’ve had the same issues. The purposes and logic for the Shared/Unshared are still opaque to me. I’ve been reporting this back to Support since NBTP1.0, in that there was this neat way to be able to USE a NBTP Event, copy it to somewhere else and then JUST update that info for say a “Person” – but the rest remained the same. I’d like to see from NB Support a Table of Consequences/Outcomes that describes and informs the User of the different layers of Shared/Unshared.
Although Caleb HAS been somewhat helpful, to date it has been impossible to get a chat/response going with Support to nail this icky issue.
But , as you say, it is one helluva design-format with much much that can be done. I’m very happy wioth its ability to allow me to put animations behind a Lower Third Text box including my VegasPro13 Generated video – love it.
* Grazie
Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge