Forum Replies Created

Page 125 of 449
  • [Erik Davis] ” I copied all the data over and didn’t have any hiccups.”

    Well, I’d say that there are several links that have not been remade/recreated.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • OK, try re-scanning your VST Folders.

    Have you tried to bring in ONE of those stubborn Veggies as a NESTED Veg? – I’m not holding out any hope here.

    Can you see/remember any of the “missing” Media? Have you replaced any Drives recently?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Ugh . . .

    OK, open up a brand new VEG and save it as TEST.veg and close it. Will it reopen?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 15, 2017 at 1:13 pm in reply to: How to speed up playback wo affecting the clip?

    Sorry, you appear to be contradicting yourself.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Kuba Luk] “The pixels of the letter S and H really stick out, but I don’t know how to fix it.”

    Yes, I see that. I get the LARGEST font size for the treatment and then use that. What are you doing to the Text to get that? Are you ZOOMING on on Track Motion or PanCrop?

    Here’s what I get with UNIVERSAL SERIF at 210:

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Last year, Sony sold the Vegas lines to MAGIX.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 14, 2017 at 8:32 am in reply to: How to apply tags to file in Vegas Pro 7

    [Todd Zimmermann] “I guess l can live without tags. I don’t use them in other programs anyway.”

    Did you NOT find them in VP7 under Project Media > View > Tags ?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 13, 2017 at 9:39 am in reply to: How to apply tags to file in Vegas Pro 7

    [Todd Zimmermann] “That screen shot looks like the dialog box I see ….. except my list does not contain the “tag” or the “markers” items.”

    OK, then open the “Detail View” and right click on one of the columnar titles. Try and confirm that “Tags” are part of the view. Hopefully it isn’t Checked, in which case select it and see if that is now revealed. If you don’t see that as an option AND when you select it, it still won’t reveal in the Search option, then I can’t assist further.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 13, 2017 at 6:50 am in reply to: How to apply tags to file in Vegas Pro 7

    [Todd Zimmermann] “When I right click in the left (folders) pane I see create new bin, save as bin, delete, rename and search.”

    Had you explored that SEARCH option? As you see there, 2nd from top is the TAGS filter.

    Report your results.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 13, 2017 at 4:00 am in reply to: How to apply tags to file in Vegas Pro 7

    [Todd Zimmermann] “Help files mention a tag tree which I can’t find and when I search tag tree in help It brings me right back the same help file.”

    Open Project Media Pane and right click on it. What do you get?

    I found this on the internet:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JFSYJcXvvgo

    searching in vegas pro 7 project media

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 125 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy