Forum Replies Created

Page 114 of 403
  • Chris Borjis

    April 20, 2011 at 12:22 am in reply to: More Blogs on FCPX

    ya, more positive thoughts by those that have not tried it yet.

  • 1. even though compressor does an “ok” job of down sizing, make
    sure the resize option is enabled and set for best.

    If you want it better, resize in after effects or motion to an SD Anamorphic file.

    Compress that to mpeg2 with compressor, it should look a lot better.

  • Chris Borjis

    April 16, 2011 at 12:05 am in reply to: FCP X pro. ANy mention of Codecs?

    Look at the big screen shots.

    one shows h.264 and prores clips in the bins.

  • Chris Borjis

    April 15, 2011 at 4:30 pm in reply to: Blog: The Future of Editing

    [walter biscardi] “As for the multiformat timeline, they told us it supports it but never actually showed that one which was surprising for me.”

    One of the screen shots from the presentation showed h.264 and prores clips mixed in.

    I guess you mean you didn’t actually see it playing that content.

  • Chris Borjis

    April 14, 2011 at 4:15 pm in reply to: QuickCluster sometimes avail & sometimes not

    I have 2 systems.

    on one the cluster ALWAYs works, no exceptions.

    The other machine is hit or miss, but usually
    not and I have to restart the services on it….annoying.

    Everything is identical on both.

  • Chris Borjis

    April 13, 2011 at 5:02 pm in reply to: FCPX Screen Shot

    It would appear all of that media is on the system drive….

  • Chris Borjis

    April 13, 2011 at 4:59 pm in reply to: FCPX Screen Shot

    Thanks for that huge screen cap.

    The interface actually reminds me of Autodesk Smoke*.
    Surprised that I’ve only heard one other person mention it. (Walter B)

  • Chris Borjis

    April 13, 2011 at 4:55 pm in reply to: creating a scrolling credit from a tiff file.

    bring it into motion or After Effects and move it that way.

  • [Andree Franks] “I would like to know if there are more then two video tracks.”

    I think I read somewhere its unlimited tracks.

    I’m looking forward to using FCP X.

    If they indeed integrated Shake/Motion features that will make me a happy camper. If not, I still have AE when I need it.

    What I’m really eager to hear about is dvd studio pro & compressor.
    Hopefully they appended Blu-Ray extensions to DVDSP. Even if it could do simple menu’s and not go so far as to include Java Menu support I’d be happy.

    I do a lot of blu-ray discs, so yes I need it. 🙂

  • Chris Borjis

    April 12, 2011 at 10:29 pm in reply to: Compressor question

    google compressor repair or search for it here.

Page 114 of 403

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy