Go Creative Show episode GCS330
WINNING TIME season 2 director and cinematographer Todd Kapostasy joins cinematographers John Matysiak and Ricardo Diaz to discuss their use of mixed formats to create an authentic ’80s aesthetic. They shed light on their collaboration in bringing the Celtics vs. Lakers rivalry to life on screen, their seamless blend of drama and humor, collaboration as cinematographers, and Todd’s story of going from cinematographer to director.
- YouTube video – https://youtu.be/pMJtDSsrqtM
- Website – https://gocreativeshow.com/winning-time-season-2-cinematography-with-todd-banhazl-ricardo-diaz-and-john-matysiak/
- iTunes – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/go-creative-show/id539359582
- Subscribe – http://gocreativeshow.com/subscribe/
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/gocreativeshow
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/gocreativeshow/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gocreativeshow/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/gocreativeshowpodcast/
- Audio Player – https://play.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/28106600/height/192/theme/modern/size/large/thumbnail/yes/custom-color/c62b2b/time-start/00:00:00/playlist-height/200/direction/backward/download/yes”
Enjoying the news? Sign up for the Creative COW Newsletter!
Sign up for the Creative COW newsletter and get weekly updates on industry news, forum highlights, jobs, inspirational tutorials, tips, burning questions, and more! Receive bulletins from the largest, longest-running community dedicated to supporting professionals working in film, video, and audio.
Enter your email address, and your first and last name below!