Enjoy the latest installment, #259, of the Go Creative Show,
THE SOCIAL DILEMMA shined a light on our addiction to social media and its effects on society. Cinematographer John Behrens explains the documentary’s distinct looks and the challenges of filming with 6 cameras for each interview.
John and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss why and how they filmed the interviews in a huge vacant home, how John dealt with ever-changing exterior light, why some interviews took over a day to film, and much more!
What you will learn:
- The effects of The Social Dilemma (01:02)
- Creating the visual looks of The Social Dilemma (03:51)
- Filming interviews with over 6 different angles (09:19)
- Making interview subjects comfortable on camera (23:53)
- Approach to lighting interviews (31:56)
- Shooting interviews in a vacant home (34:15)
- Filming interviews with changing exterior light (45:36)
- Most challenging setup (52:50)
- And more!
- Website – https://gocreativeshow.com/the-social-dilemma-cinematography-with-john-behrens/
- iTunes – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/go-creative-show/id539359582
- Subscribe – http://gocreativeshow.com/subscribe/
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/gocreativeshow
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/gocreativeshow/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gocreativeshow/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/gocreativeshowpodcast/