THE MOSQUITO COAST on Apple TV+ is a gripping drama with a spectacular, colorful yet gritty cinematic approach. Director of photographer Alex Disenhof gives us a behind the scenes look and why the series has such active camera movement.
Alex and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, break down one of the most dramatic sequences in the series, approaching daylight exteriors, color grading and theory, extensive location scouting, and much more.
What you will learn:
- Gritty and colorful cinematic approach (01:17)
- Engaging and active camera movement (06:52)
- Filming on location vs in studio (15:10)
- Shooting on the Alexa Mini LF and DNA lenses (17:19)
- Breaking down the opening sequence in episode 2 (23:06)
- Avoiding lights for daylight exteriors (36:34)
- And more!
- Website – https://gocreativeshow.com/the-mosquito-coast-cinematography-with-alex-disenhof/
- iTunes – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/go-creative-show/id539359582
- Subscribe – http://gocreativeshow.com/subscribe/
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/gocreativeshow
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/gocreativeshow/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gocreativeshow/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/gocreativeshowpodcast/