What you will learn:
- In-the-moment handheld visual approach (01:10)
- Deciding what to shoot handheld (08:38)
- Perfectly timing lens zooms (10:32)
- Having such a variety in takes (14:50)
- Choosing to shoot close ups first (21:21)
- Why SUCCESSION is shot on film (28:04)
- 360º approach to lighting (30:41)
- Vulnerability through cinematography (38:25)
- Filming Kendall differently in season 3 (42:34)
- Working together as cinematographers (45:01)
- Challenging scenes in SUCCESSION (47:58)
- And more!
- Website – https://gocreativeshow.com/succession-season-3-cinematography-with-patrick-capone-and-christopher-norr/
- iTunes – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/go-creative-show/id539359582
- Subscribe – http://gocreativeshow.com/subscribe/
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/gocreativeshow
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/gocreativeshow/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gocreativeshow/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/gocreativeshowpodcast/
- Audio Player – html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/21507902/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/c62b2b/”
Enjoying this podcast? Sign up now for the Creative COW Newsletter!
Sign up for the Creative COW newsletter and get weekly updates on industry news, forum highlights, inspirational tutorials, tips, burning questions, and more! Receive bulletins from the largest, longest-running community dedicated to supporting professionals working in film, video, and audio.
Enter your email address, a first and last name, and let us know what you’d like to see more of in the message!