NO TIME TO DIE not only elevates the 007 universe, but it is filled with stunningly beautiful and logistically challenging cinematography. Director of Photographer Linus Sandgren FSF ASC talks lighting, lensing, locations and of course STUNTS!
Linus and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss finding the spirit of James Bond and using hand-held IMAX cameras to blend classic 007 storytelling with new filmmaking technologies.
What you will learn:
- Visual approach to James Bond movies (00:51)
- Pre-lighting sets using miniatures (07:58)
- Shooting on IMAX handheld (13:41)
- Grounding stunts in reality (21:31)
- Filming in various locations around the world (24:59)
- Challenges and logistics of NO TIME TO DIE (33:38)
- And more!
- Website – https://gocreativeshow.com/no-time-to-die-cinematography-with-linus-sandgren-fsf-asc/
- iTunes – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/go-creative-show/id539359582
- Subscribe – http://gocreativeshow.com/subscribe/
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/gocreativeshow
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/gocreativeshow/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gocreativeshow/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/gocreativeshowpodcast/
- Player – https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/20844422/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/c62b2b/
Enjoying this podcast? Sign up now for the Creative COW Newsletter!
Sign up for the Creative COW newsletter and get weekly updates on industry news, forum highlights, inspirational tutorials, tips, burning questions, and more! Receive bulletins from the largest, longest-running community dedicated to supporting professionals working in film, video, and audio.
Enter your email address, a first and last name, and let us know what you’d like to see more of in the message!