Forum Replies Created

Page 318 of 426
  • Steve Connor

    January 28, 2012 at 11:43 am in reply to: Premiere Pro makes me happy… then sad

    [Dennis Radeke] “Ah, I see. The Adobe EULA (end-user license agreement) allows for two activations and installs supporting either a back up license or an install on two systems. So, I think we’ve got you covered in this case.”

    I’ve found the support guys to be very good at adding activations when you have systems failures or you change your computer

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 27, 2012 at 7:22 pm in reply to: Raid0 by daisy chaining 4 WDC Thunderbolt MyBooks

    [Mitch Ives] “but I think the drives need to come down a bit.”

    They always do……eventually!

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 27, 2012 at 6:37 pm in reply to: AJA io XT with Thunderbolt (For Jeremy!)

    [Jeremy Garchow] “But, Steve, what I will say, is that you have an amazing eye for detail. Nice spot on that one. Looks like that’s MC6? ;)”

    I’d like to claim credit, but it was pointed out on another forum! You’re right though, not exciting at all

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 26, 2012 at 11:53 pm in reply to: Raid0 by daisy chaining 4 WDC Thunderbolt MyBooks

    Doesn’t the WD Duo do RAID5 across both it’s drives?

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 26, 2012 at 10:12 pm in reply to: Raid0 by daisy chaining 4 WDC Thunderbolt MyBooks

    Ooooh!

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 26, 2012 at 9:42 pm in reply to: Interesting NYT Article

    [Joseph W. Bourke] “You don’t stop – every time we become complacent, or say, “there’s nothing one person can do about it…” is when the trouble starts.”

    I agree with you but boycotting companies who use cheap Chinese labour means you probably won’t use any electronics at all.

    These comments, from Chinese people are an interesting read

    https://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/25/chinese-readers-on-the-ieconomy/?hp

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 26, 2012 at 9:26 pm in reply to: Interesting NYT Article

    [Joseph W. Bourke] “What’s wrong with a boycott starting with Apple?”

    Nothing, but where do you stop?

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 26, 2012 at 3:51 pm in reply to: Premiere Pro makes me happy… then sad

    [Dennis Radeke] “At the time FCP was growing on the Mac platform and in order for us to make Premiere Pro full featured for 1.0 (no missing features), then we had to lose the Mac platform for a time. Trust me, we didn’t want to! Our decision around it at the time was multi-faceted”

    I’m sure Mac users at the time were just as livid with that decision as FCP Legacy users are now with Apple (although there’s probably a lot more of them!) But in the long run everything turned out well, hopefully the same will happen with FCPX.

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 26, 2012 at 11:49 am in reply to: Keying in FCPX

    [Chase Gardiner] “So my problem is the keyer is jumping to key the blue and not the green like I need. I can’t seem to figure out a way to tell it to do the other”

    Have you changed the sample colour with the ‘refine key” adjustment in the inspector?

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 25, 2012 at 9:12 pm in reply to: MacBreak Studio discussion on Avid and FCPX

    [David Roth Weiss] “However guys, don’t forget that loads of editors were, and still are, actually forced to think, and to learn, at least a modicum of video engineering, because many without that knowledge and expertise suddenly discovered that editing without hardware meant the human being at the controls had to make informed decisions.
    “

    Having spent 5 years as a linear online editor, I’m with you on that one.

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

Page 318 of 426

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy