Forum Replies Created

Page 113 of 426
  • Steve Connor

    June 7, 2015 at 6:39 pm in reply to: still driving me nuts

    [Mike Warmels] “On the G-RAID: 120 Mbs.
    “

    Read or write?

  • Steve Connor

    June 7, 2015 at 6:38 pm in reply to: still driving me nuts

    [Mike Warmels] “Well, I am using the fastest drives I have…hehehe…
    “

    Yes but what speed are you getting from them?

  • Steve Connor

    June 7, 2015 at 6:30 pm in reply to: still driving me nuts

    [Mike Warmels] “I did check it, they check out allright.”

    So what speed were you getting from them?

  • Steve Connor

    June 7, 2015 at 6:15 pm in reply to: still driving me nuts

    [Mike Warmels] “The answer to every problem I run into is: use the fastest drives you have,
    “

    Of course it is! because faster drives improve performance considerably! Why else do we all spend money on faster and faster RAID drives if a single USB3 drive is good enough

  • Steve Connor

    June 7, 2015 at 6:13 pm in reply to: still driving me nuts

    So are you using the “better quality” setting as opposed to “better performance”?

  • Steve Connor

    June 6, 2015 at 8:26 am in reply to: FCP X – Resolve – RED stupidity

    [Oliver Peters] “Whatever the reason, I SHOULD be able to relink the media by overriding the “incompatible format” prompt!
    “

    It is very frustrating that you can’t, I’ve had it happen a number of times

  • Steve Connor

    June 5, 2015 at 6:44 am in reply to: still driving me nuts

    [James Culbertson] “Are you a member of the evangelical church of the Anti-FCPX?”

    He’s not just a member, he’s the Pope of it!

  • Steve Connor

    June 3, 2015 at 7:41 pm in reply to: still driving me nuts

    [Jeremy Garchow] “I am now a scientologist for pointing these types of things out?”

    Time for an audit?

  • Steve Connor

    June 3, 2015 at 6:39 pm in reply to: still driving me nuts

    [Mike Warmels] “Troll tactic… ha!”

    Certainly starting to sound like it

  • Steve Connor

    June 3, 2015 at 6:26 pm in reply to: still driving me nuts

    [Mike Warmels] “So I guess 10.2.1, the current version, is the PERFECT NLE… all debates can now be closed. I’ll download it today! Perfection has been achieved. NLE heaven is here. Close down all the rest.
    “

    No-one is saying that, we’re just pointing out it fixes many of the things that you are actually moaning about. Still LOTS of development to be done – it is the newest NLE out there!

Page 113 of 426

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy