Shane Ross
Forum Replies Created
-
DIdn’t say there was anything wrong with the Pipe. I am glad to have it.
I’ll get the stuff…one of these days…
At least I dont’ travel as much as you do.
Shane Ross
Alokut Productions
http://www.lfhd.net -
Geeze Gary…you have the HVX-200 weeks before it is released…you have two of these monitors…you were one of the workers at the Panasonic booth at the DV Expo…you have a Kona 2 and Kona LH…
You get all the toys.
For my show we will be outputting at a post facility with the Kona 2 to D5…as I don’t want to go trying to mess with a D5. So no Kona for me.
I do have the Aurora Pipe…yet to use it, but I have it…
Shane

“There’s no need to fear, UNDERDOG is here!”Shane Ross
Alokut Productions
http://www.lfhd.net -
There is also that Panasonic one that is always visible when you read posts…the BT-LH1700W.
But I expext it is mainly a Production monitor for the road, not for Post.
Shane

“There’s no need to fear, UNDERDOG is here!”Shane Ross
Alokut Productions
http://www.lfhd.net -
How much do you have to spend?
https://ecinemasys.com/products/dcm23/dcm23_intro.htm
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=337152&is=REG&addedTroughType=search
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=327582&is=REG&addedTroughType=searchShane Ross
Alokut Productions
http://www.lfhd.net -
Try swapping the firewire cable.
I don’t see this border that you are referring to. What border?
Shane

“There’s no need to fear, UNDERDOG is here!”Shane Ross
Alokut Productions
http://www.lfhd.net -
That I don’t know. I notice that MOST of the DVDs I rent do that…music ALWAYS overpowering the dialogue. I have always wondered about that? Is that because they are set up for Dolby 5.1 systems, and I am just playing it thru my TV Speakers?
Shane

“There’s no need to fear, UNDERDOG is here!”Shane Ross
Alokut Productions
http://www.lfhd.net -
-
YOu get no arguement from me David. I know that is what is needed. I wasn’t suggesting that he needed MORE footage at the head or tail of his clips. My answer clearly states:
“What you need to do is plan how long your dissolve will be and back-time your cut so that it works.”
I explained WHY they wouldn’t work…and how to remedy it.
Shane Ross
Alokut Productions
http://www.lfhd.net -
Best to post this question in the Aurora forum:
https://forums.creativecow.net/cgi-bin/new_view_posts.cgi?forumid=83
I have this card, and used it only once with no issue. I did have a Genlock device attached to my PipePro and the beta deck, so…the fact that you don’t might in fact be the issue.
But don’t take my word…I am too new with the card. Post in the Aurora Forum.
Shane Ross
Alokut Productions
http://www.lfhd.net -