Forum Replies Created

Page 141 of 221
  • Mike Velte

    January 14, 2007 at 12:35 pm in reply to: Athlon & Premier Pro 2.0 Am I hosed???

    https://forums.amd.com/index.php?showtopic=64936

    There are dozens of Google references to your problem.

  • Mike Velte

    January 14, 2007 at 12:20 pm in reply to: Premiere Pro 1.5

    Suggest setting a System Restore point before mucking around in the registry.

  • Mike Velte

    January 13, 2007 at 9:28 pm in reply to: defragging the brain

    Guess I do too many memorial videos, because my first thoughts viewing your clips were what a precious insight into granny’s personality. An insight that a box of old photos cant give.
    I feel I know Granny a bit, more important, I like her!
    While folks dont seem to mind loved ones snapping photos of them, few feel willing/comfortable to get in front of a camcorder and leave a video legacy of themselves.
    Should not us video nuts be obligated to use our skills to archive memories of loved ones…memories that carry so much more impact than any box of photos put to DVD ever can?
    I am as guilty as any of us could be.
    If not now Grin, your clips WILL be priceless.

  • Mike Velte

    January 13, 2007 at 8:49 pm in reply to: Premiere Pro 1.5
  • Mike Velte

    January 13, 2007 at 8:42 pm in reply to: PP2 won’t load, hangs at splash screen then disappears

    Tr deleting Premiere’s Preference file;
    D:\Documents and Settings\mike\Application Data\Adobe\Premiere Pro\2.0\Adobe Premiere Pro Prefs.

  • Mike Velte

    January 13, 2007 at 8:39 pm in reply to: Alpha Channel color shift (also posted in AE forums)

    Tried several DV clips without any shift in luma or chroma. I toggle between the last frame with the AE title and the next frame, all OK
    Do you have a 3rd party capture card?

  • Mike Velte

    January 13, 2007 at 12:27 pm in reply to: Alpha Channel color shift (also posted in AE forums)

    Cant seem to duplicate your concern;
    1. Create a lower 3rd in AE, export as QT Animation with alpha
    2. insert it into V2 in Premiere
    3. Create a color matte and position in V1, extending beyond the end of the lower 3rd.
    4. toggling between the last frame of the lower 3rd and the next frame (color matte only), waveform and monitor show no change.
    Do you have a 3rd party card?

  • Mike Velte

    January 12, 2007 at 2:10 pm in reply to: Gray channel

    Image> Mode> RGB
    then you can use a Hue Saturation adjustment layer to colorize it.

  • Mike Velte

    January 12, 2007 at 12:59 pm in reply to: Multi-Camera Edits (audio)

    I have a video tut on the subject that may help;
    http://www.video2stream.com/multicam2.wmv

  • Mike Velte

    January 12, 2007 at 12:54 pm in reply to: Dual Xeon and premiere Pro

    I recently taught a class for Premiere using 14 new dual Xeon 3.2 HT machines. Timeline playback was awesome, but task manager showed less than 25% CPU usage for all 4 processors during rendering. Pro just is not optimized to take full advantage of the power like AE.

Page 141 of 221

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy