My best wishes for all those people who make me wonder:
“how do they find the time to be so open in helping these people… don’t they have a real job ?” 😉
But then I see a question on the cow that poses a challenge to me, and I start working on it for three hours, just to find that elusive expression or combination of filters! 😎
And then I know again what this community is all about:
share, people !
A colleague of mine saw the 3D CD-case project I made a while ago, and said: you didn’t post that on the Cow did you, you’ll loose jobs over that, I said: of course I put it on the cow 😎
2006 will be a great year for the cow, I predict humongous succes for the site and the mag, and who knows: a vodcast.
The strength of the cow remains that Ron can keep this monster online with the proper advertising, without burrying the content behind 2000 banners, thus giving all these brilliant people the room to share knowledge.
a specal dedication (besides Ron and Kathlyn) goes to Franklin for launching the podcast: the amount of energy that must go into doing that stuff…
Oh, and Ron: “lokkich nijjier”