Forum Replies Created

Page 197 of 282
  • Eric Santiago

    October 31, 2016 at 5:57 pm in reply to: It’s the little things

    Perfect title 😉

  • Eric Santiago

    October 31, 2016 at 5:50 pm in reply to: safe to update to 3

    [Ron Hurtibise] “0.3 kept crashing every time I tried to load a project that was rock stable in 10.2.3”

    Can you post your system specs?

    Thanks!

  • Eric Santiago

    October 31, 2016 at 2:55 pm in reply to: Here comes the wet blanket on Role Mixing

    [Oliver Peters] “Has anyone tested sending a Project, where all audio is within Compound Clips, to either Logic Pro X or Pro Tools (via X2Pro)?”

    Oooh I’m curious too know ?

    I won’t be able to test till this evening.

    Anyone?

  • Eric Santiago

    October 28, 2016 at 12:28 pm in reply to: How to export a master?

    [Dave LaRonde] “The codec has been called “Animation” ever since I started working in digital video in 1995, and doubtlessly before that.
    I suppose they could have called it “Clarence”, but that doesn’t sound serious enough, I guess.”

    LOL!

    I beat you by one year (1994).

    Yes that codec option has been around for a long time but I do recall reading a book from Trish Meyer that Animation was geared towards RGB colors such as cel, vector drawn types basically solid colors.

    Its been years so I would have to dig up book.

    I am sure someone here knows the answer 🙂

  • Eric Santiago

    October 27, 2016 at 6:54 pm in reply to: 10.3
  • Eric Santiago

    October 27, 2016 at 11:23 am in reply to: Look whats coming from Microsof. Mac Killer?

    I would honestly buy one if to replace my aging BOXX/Dell Maya/rMan stations.

    Now my PCs are locked off from the rest of the world (only for updates), I guess I would have to treat this unit the same.

  • Eric Santiago

    October 26, 2016 at 11:43 am in reply to: Sierra and QuickTime

    [Jeremy Garchow] “What do you need to do with QuickTime?”

    Just curious if people are still experiencing problems with gamma, converting (hate this one most) etc….

  • Eric Santiago

    October 25, 2016 at 12:36 pm in reply to: Logo with animated kerning for big screen

    Can we see a sample of the graphic?
    It will look chunky during the crawl.
    The GPU has to redraw the graphic on slower chunky motions.
    If it was quick with motion blur it would look smoother.

  • Eric Santiago

    October 21, 2016 at 12:47 pm in reply to: export DPX from R3D files

    Have you also tried exporting from REDCINE?

  • Eric Santiago

    October 21, 2016 at 12:32 pm in reply to: Keying out tricky spot on greenscreen

    I would bring it into After Effects and mask as much as possible.
    But might as well do the green screen there if you have access to AE.

Page 197 of 282

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy