Chris Borjis @chrisborjis • Joined Feb 2002 • Active 6 years ago Remove Connection Are you sure you want to remove from your connections? Timeline Profile Connections 1 Photos Forums Points Leader Badges Discussions Replies Favorites Discussions Replies Favorites Forum Replies Created Page 106 of 403 ← 1 … 105 106 107 … 403 → Chris Borjis June 21, 2011 at 5:56 pm in reply to: Import problem from NXCAM I have found really long (30min or more) from the nxcam is problematic for lox & xfer….takes a very long time. I’ve been using clipwrap to convert them to prores and works much much faster that way. Chris Borjis June 21, 2011 at 5:53 pm in reply to: Performance Issues Ben could it be you only have 4GB of RAM? This app seems like it needs minimum of 16GB to do anything impressive and rightfully so. Chris Borjis June 21, 2011 at 5:38 pm in reply to: Does any one actually like FCP X? [Rafael Amador] “I will wait to talk after few renderings, and see how goes up/downscaling,” please do! I’m eager to see if they finally implemented bicubic resizing. try a 720P to SD downconversion..to really put it to the test Chris Borjis June 21, 2011 at 5:36 pm in reply to: FCP & FCP X on same machine [Marc Lucas] “ncase there is some kind of conflict that might occur thats why I asked.” no conflict, they both run fine, except for the aja capture/output beta. Chris Borjis June 21, 2011 at 5:27 pm in reply to: Lest hear it for Final Cut Poo! [Paul Jay] “Thats what people said with fcp 1. This is fcp 1 in 2011” I’m with ya… Chris Borjis June 21, 2011 at 5:21 pm in reply to: Hardware Question check the link above that gary made, I posted a link to openCL compatible systems/cards that “SHOULD” work. Your card is a rarity that doesn’t support openCL Chris Borjis June 21, 2011 at 5:20 pm in reply to: FCP & FCP X on same machine you can run them concurrently on the same system/partition. I will be using X for simple projects and 7.x for everything else. Chris Borjis June 21, 2011 at 5:14 pm in reply to: Warning: Final Cut Pro X: “Open in Timeline” edits cause permanent change to source media wow. there goes the legacy of non-destructive editing… /sarcasm Chris Borjis June 21, 2011 at 5:10 pm in reply to: Does any one actually like FCP X? I can definitely see uses for it here at my shop, but I’ll continue to have 7.x installed for the foreseeable future. Chris Borjis June 21, 2011 at 5:04 pm in reply to: Video card Specs for FCPX this link to openCL compatible macs/cards “might” also help: https://www.everymac.com/articles/q&a/snow-leopard-mac-os-x-faq/mac-os-x-snow-leopard-opencl-macs-that-support-opencl.html Page 106 of 403 ← 1 … 105 106 107 … 403 →