Aindreas Gallagher
Forum Replies Created
-
yeah, but that’s the killer here – I’m going to be on a second hand i7 imac 27″ with thunderbolt. that means no openCL Adobe spec, or Cuda.
Lots of people here are going to get crummy performance because the app doesn’t recognise the GPU for acceleration. Its going to feel, a tiny bit weird dropping my NLE down to half res like I do in AE. that still feels somehow wrong.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
how is the timeline responsiveness with pro res? will she run real time with 1080p with a bit of CC thrown on and stuff?
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
don’t know what the ‘why’ at the top of the sentence is doing there steve – just basically asking what everyone is running CS 6 on….
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
hey, how is it with prores? whats your machine?
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
why – what are you running it on?
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
Quite, but not unopened for much longer.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
me too – I was told I would receive an email sometime this week.
can. not. wait. That thing is incredibly stuffed with goodies, and (please dear Lord let this be so) – it also contains my primary editing software for the next half decade.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
that’s a fab answer. And bolt your door, because I am coming to steal your brain.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
[Chris Harlan] “I agree with that.”
uninteresting quote.
“…alter or bend the pitch, or stretch a syllable, or add a tiny bit of verb, ”
the interesting quote.
forget agreeing with anything. I want to know how to do the above Harlan. Give it up man. I’m not joking. I currently have a communications bod failing to deliver on a nautical data communications system, verbally. I somehow feel the need to stretch syllables here my man.
I jest but – where do you go for that stuff? pro tools? logic? or even soundtrack pro? (which would be magic, because… I actually have that)
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
[Chris Harlan] “Of course, you can’t alter or bend the pitch, or stretch a syllable, or add a tiny bit of verb, “
I would rather like to know how to do these things.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics