Learn how to skillfully introduce characters through cinematography and the benefits of cross-shooting with the director of photography of the Emmy-nominated series HACKS, Adam Bricker.
Adam and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss how and why the two lead characters were shot differently, blending cool and warm light sources, customizing lenses for projects, and much more!
What you will learn:
- How to skillfully introduce characters (01:25)
- Portraying isolation through cinematography (09:29)
- Introducing characters (continued) (15:52)
- Blending cool and warm light sources (21:41)
- Cross shooting the scene Deborah and Ava meet (27:50)
- Benefits of cross shooting (36:47)
- Customizing lenses for projects (42:51)
- Advice for aspiring filmmakers (56:29)
- Filming Chef’s Table without any documentary experience (01:01:33)
- And more!
- Website – https://gocreativeshow.com/hacks-cinematography-with-adam-bricker/
- iTunes – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/go-creative-show/id539359582
- Subscribe – http://gocreativeshow.com/subscribe/
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/gocreativeshow
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/gocreativeshow/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gocreativeshow/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/gocreativeshowpodcast/
Enjoying the News? Sign Up Today for the Creative COW Newsletter!
Sign up for the Creative COW newsletter and get weekly updates on industry news, forum highlights, inspirational tutorials, tips, burning questions, and more! Receive bulletins from the largest, longest-running community dedicated to supporting professionals working in film, video, and audio.
Enter your email address, a first and last name, and let us know what you’d like to see more of in the message!