Maxon’s Popular Show is Back with Product Announcements and Presentations on Automotive Techniques, Video Game Cinematics, and Molecular Animation From Industry Leading Artists
Maxon, the developers of professional 3D modeling, animation, rendering and motion design software solutions, have announced the speaker lineup for the November 3D and Motion Design Show, taking place on Wednesday, November 9th. November’s industry experts bring a wealth of knowledge and a variety of experience to the virtual show, from work with real-world medical applications to creative projects that explore the realms of sci-fi and fantasy. The artists will demonstrate their preferred workflows and techniques using the Maxon One suite of tools. The show kicks off with the Maxon team showcasing the latest exciting developments, to be announced at the start of the show.
Viewers can tune in to the livestream from 8:30 AM PT / 11:30 AM ET / 5:30 PT CET for Maxon news and announcements, followed by presentations from guest artists. The presentations will also be available on-demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers are encouraged to participate in the artist-led conversations by sending in questions via chat for live Q&A.
- Garrett Appleton, “Automotive Techniques In Rigging, Dynamics, Deformers and Xpresso”
- Garrett is a 3D and motion graphics artist specializing in front-end development and complicated animations, with experience in film, marketing and development. He draws inspiration from noir, science fiction, horror and fantasy themes, and enjoys infusing sarcastic undertones and wacky situations into his work.
- Jon Jags Nee, “Recreating a Video Game Cinematic”
- Jon is a cinematographer, photographer, and motion designer with a specialty in the fantasy, action, science fiction and comic-book genres. He has had the opportunity to create motion design and video pieces for notable names such as Rick and Morty, Cartoon Network, Attack on Titan and other entertainment brands.
- Eric Small, “Non-Conventional Rigging Techniques for Molecular Animation”
- Eric is a medical 3D animator with over 10 years experience in this field, currently working as the Senior Medical Animator at MadMicrobe Studios. He works on all facets of the 3D animation pipeline to create animations for medical devices, molecular MOA’s, animations of surgical and medical procedures and more.
In addition to the 3D and Motion Design Show, Maxon hosts a number of online webinars – such as the wildly popular VFX and Chill, Demystifying Post-Production, and Ask The Trainer – every week for users who want more frequent access to industry-leading tips and tricks for getting the most out of their creative tools. See more information on upcoming topics for each week and register for updates here: https://www.maxon.net/events.
Enjoying the news? Sign up for the Creative COW Newsletter!
Sign up for the Creative COW newsletter and get weekly updates on industry news, forum highlights, jobs, inspirational tutorials, tips, burning questions, and more! Receive bulletins from the largest, longest-running community dedicated to supporting professionals working in film, video, and audio.
Enter your email address, a first and last name, and let us know what you’d like to see more of in the message!