- October 8, 2007 at 1:30 pm
Has anyone ever had to emulate the wonder woman stars animation? You know the one where the stars fly towards camera leaving a solid 3D trail behind them. I was wondering if it’s do-able in after effects? Hope someone can help…
- October 8, 2007 at 3:22 pm
I seem to recall a thread about this sort of thing. If you search the COW for “superman”, you might get there.
- October 8, 2007 at 3:35 pm
- October 8, 2007 at 6:48 pm
If you have CS3 you’re really in luck, see this:
- October 9, 2007 at 8:39 am
Thanks for your reply! Sadly no I don’t have CS3… Found Aharon Rabinowitz’s podcast on 3D text just what I needed though.
Log in to reply.