Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Vegas 8.0 Rendering HELP!

  • Vegas 8.0 Rendering HELP!

    Posted by Joe Pa on June 17, 2009 at 6:01 am

    Ok so I downloaded multiple videos off of youtube, and I added them all into one sony vegas project. The problem is this: The videos are different sizes. Like, one is square, one is widescreen 1280×720, and another is a HQ video. So when I render everything together, the video is reeeeeeeeeeeally small. Like, it is square and all, but it is only the size of about half of what it was before I rendered it.
    It literally takes up less than half of the preview box. How can I make the video bigger? I even tried rendering it in like, 1500×700 but that didn’t work either…

    Joe Pa replied 17 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy