Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Vegas 6.0c not acting normal

  • Vegas 6.0c not acting normal

    Posted by George Aiken on December 12, 2005 at 1:13 am

    I recently downloaded Vegas6.0c as an upgrade but it does not act normal. The various view windows, eg. Explorer, Media, FX, transitions, do not have move points in the upper left corner, contrl+alt+D does not work, and the Explorer window does not show the desktop C or demo samples. My saved data is intact but with the problem editing is problematical. What could have changed from 6.0b?

    miner754

    George Aiken replied 20 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Edward Troxel

    December 12, 2005 at 3:55 am

    I have not seen a problem of that nature. Vegas 6.0c looks and acts like 6.0b for me. What if you totally uninstall Vegas 6 and then reinstall only 6.0c?

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • George Aiken

    December 12, 2005 at 8:02 pm

    If I uninstall 6.0c will I lose all the previous edits that were done with 6.0b?

    miner754

  • Edward Troxel

    December 12, 2005 at 9:11 pm

    No. It won’t affect your project files.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

  • George Aiken

    December 12, 2005 at 10:00 pm

    mY PROBLEM SELF CORRECTED WHEN I UNINSTALLED 6.0C AND REINSTALLED EVERYTHING WORKED ok.
    ALSO I DIDN’T LOSE THE PREVIOUS EDITS SINCE i HAD THEM ON ANOTHER HD. THANKS. GEORGE

    miner754

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy