Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Vegas 13 Plugins do not show their effects in the UI, only in the rendered file

  • Vegas 13 Plugins do not show their effects in the UI, only in the rendered file

    Posted by Rob Lindsay on April 13, 2019 at 8:22 pm

    Hi, all

    Suddenly, all my standard Vegas plugins stopped affecting the image in the timeline window. Absolutely no response to the sliders, etc.

    But when I render a piece out that I’ve added a plugin to, it show the effect.

    I’ve closed and reopened a few times, no help. I’ve included a SS showing the brightness slider wayyy up with no effect.

    Grateful for any ideas to fix this.
    Rob

    Vegas 13.545
    Dell Windows 10
    Intel 6700 quad CPU
    16 Gigs RAM
    3 Gig GPU

    Rob Lindsay replied 7 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Dimitrios Papadimitriou

    April 13, 2019 at 9:13 pm

  • Rob Lindsay

    April 13, 2019 at 9:21 pm

    Thank you, Dimitrios!

    Vegas 13.545
    Dell Windows 10
    Intel 6700 quad CPU
    16 Gigs RAM
    3 Gig GPU

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy