Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Vegas 13 looking for some NFL individual player effects for pee wee football shoot

  • Vegas 13 looking for some NFL individual player effects for pee wee football shoot

    Posted by John Lenihan on November 5, 2017 at 3:41 pm

    I shot 6 games of Pee wee football yesterday, that is first through sixth grade.

    I am trying to make this look really cool for the parents.

    Before each game we recorded each kiddo saying their name isolated. I am trying to create an effect like during an NFL game where they show the player standing there for 5 seconds.

    Also trying to jazz it up with other similar effects. Does anyone have any templates they would be will to share. I would be willing to pay. (A small amount)

    Thanks
    John
    LeniCam Video Productions

    John Lenihan

    LeniCam Video Productions
    https://www.lenicamvideoproductions.com

    John Lenihan replied 8 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy