Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Maxon Cinema 4D › UV mapping

  • UV mapping

    Posted by Lindsay Johnson on September 11, 2014 at 4:06 am

    Hello to all,

    Let me first start by saying i’m new to the forum community/cinema 4d program as a whole and am honored to be amongst such talented artist and fellow newcomers alike. I’m having trouble with my uv mapping and the way that it is laid out in cinema 4d.

    I am following along with a tutorial right now, and in the bp uv edit layout I have the wings for my aircraft selected. When I do so i only get a series of lines in the uv area. In the tutorial the shape in the uv area looks like the object that he selected with the major difference being that the object is in uv form.

    Ive provided a photo example of what I am talking about. Hope I explained it well enough. Any help would be useful.

    screenshot2014-09-10at11.13.05pm.png

    Lindsay Johnson replied 12 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy