Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › “unable to initialize video deck”

  • “unable to initialize video deck”

    Posted by Ron Kabele on March 26, 2010 at 2:49 pm

    I think I’m doing something wrong.
    We have a bunch of Final Cut Pro workstations, some Intel and some not. So my idea was, on the Intel machines, to put Studio 3 on one partition and Studio 2 on another. That way, it would be easy for our folks to go back and forth.
    The system works fine in Studio 2, but the Studio 3 partition gives me the error “Unable to initialize video deck” whenever I try the log and capture.
    Do you have any ideas? I have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software.

    Thanks!

    Ron Kabele replied 16 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy