Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › unable to batch capture HDV footage in FCP 5

  • Allan Barnwell

    June 15, 2005 at 4:31 pm

    I too have been experiencing this problem. I have a Kona 2 in the Dual 2.0 that I am using, and after reading posts above, uninstalled the Kona 2 drivers and software. Then I reinstalled Final Cut (may be unecessary).

    The FCP project files I previously had logged were still not able to be batch captured, but a newly created project with newly logged footage can be. So I guess the issue lies in the data being saved to the log file and not in the FCP application. It also seems to be an AJA/Blackmagic combination issue with the Z1U.

  • Wayne Franklin

    June 20, 2005 at 4:12 pm

    For those of you using a Blackmagic Decklink card, be sure to use the Blackmagic HDV easy setup, rather than the generic Apple HDV. Sorry, but I don’t have any advice for those with any other specific hardware setups.

    The cheese stands alone.

Page 2 of 2

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy