-
UI Glitch in Cinema 4D
Alright so I have two problems with the UI in Cinema 4D
Version Studio R16
my laptop : toshiba satellite c660-12T
Specs :
2GB ram
I3 M370
integrated HD3000 GFX card.*Note : If you tell me to upgrade I’m gonna hang myself so please don’t*
1- When I have an editable object in the scene and hover over any face , the face just immediately turns white , it also hides all the outlines I have so I also can’t model anything because of it :/
2- My live selection tool “range circle” Does not refresh and delete the last one , So they all just stack up and fill my screen , in turn I can’t see anything because of it , and cant model ! It is hard to explain over text so please watch the video I put down there 🙂
Here’s a Link to a video with both the glitches : 9804_bandicam20160219210306784.avi.zip
And thank you 😀