Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums DaVinci Resolve The 8 Biggest Changes to the Edit Page in DaVinci Resolve

• The 8 Biggest Changes to the Edit Page in DaVinci Resolve

• Brie Clayton

November 23, 2020 at 12:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cap9_56AUdU

WATCH: 8 biggest changes to the edit page in DaVinci Resolve 17, by Billy Rybka. Billy walks us through the cut detection feature, the long requested sync audio feature, a nice convenient proxy workflow, the ability to preview the effects changes to your composition before actually applying the effects, Resolve FX keys on the edit page without needing to go into Fusion, corner-pinning directly on the edit page, render in place, fast social media posts with smart reframe, and more.

Some contents or functionalities here are not available due to your cookie preferences!

This happens because the functionality/content marked as “Google Youtube” uses cookies that you choosed to keep disabled. In order to view this content or use this functionality, please enable cookies: click here to open your cookie preferences.

• Eric Santiago

November 23, 2020 at 3:53 pm

I got curious (some downtime) and installed the free R17 beta.

Waste of time doesn’t work with Panasonic EVA-1 files.

That’s what we use at my day job.

I did the forum search and nothing at BMD site for a fix to date.

• Eric Santiago

November 24, 2020 at 2:52 pm

In regards to my issues with R17beta:

The free version of Resolve can’t read h.264 10 bit formats, which also includes the GH5s. You need Resolve Studio, or transcode the files and hope you don’t lose sub-blacks and super-whites.

I have a Studio dongle just didn’t have it at the time of testing R17b.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy