Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › suggested video card for use with Vegas Pro 16.

  • suggested video card for use with Vegas Pro 16.

    Posted by Bill Brady on January 28, 2019 at 7:46 pm

    I am building a video editing computer tower. I have a Asus Prime B350-Plus motherboard and running it with a Ryzen 7 2700X processor. I want to be able to hook up duel 4k monitors. Ever card you look at talks all about gaming, and I could care less about gaming. I don’t want to spend a ton of money on a overkill video card. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE advise me on a decent card that will get the job done.

    Sincerely, Bill Brady

    Bill Brady replied 7 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy