-
Struggling to use 1080, 720 and 540 footage together.
I’ll try to be as clear as I can. This is my first time using Adobe Premiere. I have two years of experience with other simpler editors, like video pad. In those editors, I would never have a problem editing different size footage together. But now, i’m editing a video with footage from my, and two other cameras, they are 1080, 720 and 540.
Here are my concerns:1. I do not know what sequence presets I should choose, whichever I choose messes up with some of the footage.
2. Reading through other forums, I tried going for AVCHD 720 preset and then scaling to frame size the rest of the footage, but when I do this, the video from some camera starts freezing in the videoplay or playing slower
3. Even when I scale, some black edge appears on the edge of the footage and I can’t have that happening.Can someone give me a concrete solution to this? I’ve been struggling with it for 3 days now and if I can’t solve it i’ll have to go back to some other mediocre, yet more clear editor.
I don’t think the freezing is a performance problem. I have a lenovo y570 and i’ve never had any performance issues with it:
Intel core i5 2.40ghz
4 gb RAM
64 bit
NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 1GBAny help would be deeply appreciated.