-
Starting FCPX Timecode at “0”
Hi.
I’m a first-time editor just finished picture-locking a feature film that I’ve been editing and need to apply a running time code for sound and coloring to do their thing. When I go to “Generators” and apply it, it starts at the same timecode that is in the middle of the screen, in this case 14:05:21:01. I’m told that this number corresponds to the first clip I brought into the project.
When I looked up how to modify the settings online and in the “Help” section, I selected the project and first tried going under “Window” then “Project Properties” but the “Project Properties” is grey so I can’t select it. I then went to the “Inspector” under “Info” and tried clicking “Modify Settings” but it doesn’t do anything.
Anyone have a clue on how I get a running Timecode on screen to start at “0”? Thanks in advance!