Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Sound iIssues when rendering H.264

  • Sound iIssues when rendering H.264

    Posted by Mohamed Fawzy on September 7, 2012 at 4:21 pm

    I’ve been working on a project with Premiere Pro CS5.5, and I’ve been mixing the sound within Premiere, the problem is, whenever I render the video in H.264 and play it on any external player, I find that the sound has been remixed on its own, so I tried rendering out the sound only in MP3 format and it came out exactly how I mixed it, so I tried rendering out the video with the MP3 track that I’ve rendered, and it still remixes the sound on its own.. it mainly mutes down the ambiance whenever there’s a sound in the foreground and then turning its volume up when there’s nothing else, and that’s not how it works with the story I’m working on..

    Here are the render settings I used for the video and its audio, any help would be highly appreciated as I’m closing in on the deadline of the project..

    Multiplexer

    Multiplexing: MP4
    Stream Compatibilty: Standard

    Video

    FullHD 1080p25
    Target Bitrate [Mbps]: 15
    Max Bitrate [Mbps]: 20

    Audio

    Audio Format: AAC
    Codec: AAC
    Output Channels: Stereo
    Frequency: 48 kHz
    Audio Quality: High
    Bitrate [kbps]: 320
    Precedence: Bitrate

    Mohamed Fawzy replied 14 years ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Angelo Lorenzo

    September 8, 2012 at 4:04 pm

    What do you mean when you’re playing it with an external player? Another piece of software like Quicktime or VLC, or are you taking the MP4 to external hardware like a Blu-ray player?

    Hardware components may add additional processing, if it is indeed something like a Blu-ray player then I would check audio settings for EQ or other enhancements, and disable them.

    Angelo Lorenzo
    Fallen Empire Digital Production Services – Los Angeles
    RED transcoding, on-set DIT, and RED Epic rental services
    Fallen Empire – The Blog
    A blog dedicated to filmmaking, the RED workflow, and DIT tips and tricks

  • Mohamed Fawzy

    September 8, 2012 at 4:19 pm

    I meant like VLC, Quicktime and even when uploading on YouTube, all other codecs come out fine except for the AAC

    I wonder if there’s another codec I could use that could deliver the same quality as H.264 but encode the audio using MP3

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy